General Terms & Conditions
By clicking “I agree” upon registration at this website, you are agreeing to be bound by all sections of the terms and conditions that follow. These terms and conditions are binding whilst using or browsing each and any section of this website.
By clicking “I agree” upon registration, you also agree to all the terms and conditions published on the website relating to bonuses, special offers and promotions. You can gain access to these additional terms on this website and if appropriate, they may be communicated to you. If, for whatever reason, you do not agree with the terms and conditions published on this website, then do not agree to the terms by clicking “I agree” and do not continue to use this website in any form. This includes the use of downloadable software available at this website.
In aide of providing complete clarity, the following phrases, terms and words unless given in a clearly different context, should be interpreted in the following way as listed below.
- “This Website”, “The Website”: Refers to this website in addition to each other website that’s connected with it. This also includes the software and each through link and/or other access routes including services available through those websites.
- “Account”: An account that you have opened here at this website
- “Client”, “You” or “Player”: The individual who has created an account with this website in his/her name
- “Game(s)”: Refers to any or all games available to play at this website
- “Relatives”: spouse, partner, parents, children and/or siblings.
- “Software”: The licensed software on this website which includes each and any program and/or database or any derived content requiring download allowing you to use this website.
- “Relatives”: Refers to children, siblings, partner, parents and/or spouse.
General Terms and Conditions
- . General
- . If an issue or dispute arises with relation to the use of this website, software or service by a player/client, the information, rules and instructions detailed in these terms and conditions will be the official source of reference used to resolve said dispute and/or issue.
- .We retain the right to change, terminate, end, supplement or add to these terms and conditions at any time chosen by us as we deem necessary and/or appropriate. The responsibility lies with the player to ensure that they remain informed with the most up to date version of these terms and conditions and can view them at any time on this website.
- . Versions of these terms and conditions that are published in different languages and differ from the English language version should be disregarded as invalid in the areas where differences occur. The English language version is always regarded to be the most up to date version of these terms and conditions.
- . Eligibility
- . People under the age of 18 years are under no circumstances permitted to register an account with and/or use this website. To use this website you must of legal age as required by the legislation in your country of residence.
- . It is the players’ responsibility to be aware of and comply with national legislation within the players’ country of residence. In the event that a player registers an account with this website in a prohibited country then we are not required nor obligated to refund any funds deposited or wagered by the player. To provide specific clarity, this website prohibits registrations and/or use of this website in the following countries. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, South Korea, Sudan, Singapore, Syria, Spain, Taiwan, Uganda, United States of America, the United Kingdom, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
- . Prevention of specific persons from opening accounts with this website is not limited to jurisdiction issues. We retain the right to prevent any specific person from registering an account with this website. We will only prevent persons from registering an account where necessary and with genuine reason to do so.
- . Managers, directors, executives, employees, agents, affiliated companies, sellers and providers of this website are prohibited from playing at this website during their time associated with the company or within their term of employment. Additionally, this includes any person who can be reasonably regarded as having insider information about this casino. Families of such persons are also bound by this clause. In the event that this clause is broken, the player account will be shut down with immediate effect and payment on any gains and/or winnings will be immediately cancelled. In this instance, refunds on wagers and/or deposits will not be given.
- . The Player accepts and recognizes that some games will not be available in certain countries. Aside from countries where use of the website is prohibited, games provided by Net Entertainment are unavailable in the following countries. Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom. Games Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead and Guns ‘n’ Roses, provided by Net Entertainment are prohibited in the following list of countries. Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey & Ukraine; further, the game ‘Aliens’ is permitted in Japan, however the games ‘South Park’, ‘Universal Monsters’ and ‘Scarface’ are only playable in: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
- . National Legislation Applicable to Players
- . You are in full agreement and acceptance that it is your own responsibility to be aware of and comply with all national legislation applicable to your country of residence. Additionally you agree and understand that we do not and are unable to offer legal advice, assurances or assistance in the event that you do not comply with the rules of your resident country. By agreeing to these terms you agree that when playing games on this website you do not find those games to be indecent, objectionable, unfair or offensive.
- . Account Registration
- . In order to place a real money bet/wager on games within this website, you are required to open an account on this website.
- .Upon registration of an account, you are required to provide your accurate personal information. This includes your name, date of birth, current address, telephone number and email. You are also required to confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
- . Your personal details stored within your account is required to be up to date at all times.
- . Players are prohibited from using someone else’s details. All personal details used when opening an account must be yours and is required to be completely accurate.
- . Players are limited to one account with the website. If we find existing evidence of multiple accounts being open or ‘multi-accounting’ then we may deem it necessary and retain the right to close all associated accounts with immediate effect and cancel any and all transactions. The blocking of play and prize distribution is included in this also.
- . Verification of Identity
- . Upon registration of an account, you are confirming that all personal information supplied by you is honest, accurate and up to date. In the event that we find information provided by you to be inaccurate or false then we may take the decision to cancel your account.
- . In the event that it’s deemed necessary to do so, we may take reasonable action to verify your identity
- . Misuse of this Website
- . This website is intended for entertainment and recreational means only. It is prohibited to attempt to use this website for other means.
- . The only permitted purpose of depositing funds is to play the games at this website. Any other use of this website that leads us to have suspicion over your account will be immediately reported to the relevant authority. If we deem it necessary we may also close your account and freeze the funds within it.
- . In the event that a player/account holder is identified as misusing the website and/or its software in anyway then we retain the right to close and/or block the account until such time that the matter is fully resolved.
- . It is prohibited to use this website to store, transmit, distribute or publish material which violates any and all applicable laws. Additionally, this also includes but is not limited to, material that infringes trademark, copyright, trade secrets or any and all other intellectual property. Additionally, this clause prohibits the use of the website to store, transmit, distribute or publish any material that is or could be perceived as harassment, harmful to minors, obscene, defamatory or any illegal activity. The clause also includes any material that is in violation with relevant privacy and data legislation, in breach of exchange control, is fraudulent or is in violation of any gambling law.
- . In the event that we identify you as having attempted to defraud us in any form including our games and clients by cheating activity, payment fraud, game manipulation or if we even have suspicion of fraudulent payments on your account then we will take immediate action including but not limited to closing and/or suspending your account. We may also forward your details to the relevant authorities in conjunction with other gaming establishments.
- . Fraudulent Activity Including Money Laundering
- . The prevention of money laundering is a top priority for us. This helps to ensure there is no active funding of terrorism within or through our system. The prevention of serious crime being committed through our systems is of the upmost importance to us and is something that we are fully committed to.
- . It is highly important to stress that players agree to and are required to operate within the boundaries of the law of relevant jurisdiction and legislation. This means players are not permitted to use this website in any way for a purpose that’s not lawful. This includes but is not limited to the involvement in fraudulent transactions, payments ad deposits.
- . By registering an account and in using this website you are agreeing not to use this website in a way which indirectly or directly supports the funding of terrorism or money laundering. In the event that we identify evidence which leads us to believe that you are in breach of this clause, we will pass your details and the relevant evidence on to the relevant authorities in accordance with the anti-money laundering laws of the European Union.
- . When you make a deposit you fully agree that the funds used to make the deposit do not originate from an illegal source and are not profits gained through a criminal act.
- . We hereby confirm that this website will commit to doing the following:
1. Retain a completely secure list of registered players/clients
2. Take measures to reasonably identify the identity of persons who have registered to use the website
3. Comply with appropriate and relevant laws and regulations by keeping a secure database of identification documents and transactional data.
4. Identify the possibility of sinister or criminal intent of large /and/or complex transactions by carefully examining these transactions.
5. Always report to the relevant authorities when there is suspicion and/or evidence of the funding of terrorism or money laundering.
6. Work with the relevant authorities to help detect and/or prevent criminal actions and/or activity.
7. Only accept registrations and wagers from players who we can reasonably identify as being a genuine player and not a ‘fake person’
8. Under no circumstances will we accept money in physical form from players
9. In the event that we identify an account that has been opened using false personal data we will either prevent the account from being opened or close it immediately if it has already been opened.
- . We may request you to provide identification documents to the casino in order to fulfil legal requirements. These documents include but are not limited to government issued identification documents, a valid and in date passport, evidence of residence and/or evidence of ownership of financial accounts. By registering an account with this website you agree to this clause.
- . Access to Accounts
- . Once registered you will gain access to your account by providing a username and password. These are chosen by you at the time of registration.
- . The safety and security of your username and password details is the responsibility of the player. We will always assume that it is the genuine player when a log in is made using a players username and password. If a third party obtains a players account then any resulting transactions are the responsibility of the player.
- . Unless it is due to website error, we are not responsible for the loss player log in details.
- . Account Closure
- . Players have the right to terminate their account at anytime. Should you wish to do so, you must write to us via email or by filling in the ‘contact us’ form on the website. During the period of time between you requesting the termination of your account and us completing this request you remain fully responsible for the account.
- . In the event that a player account is cancelled, players are able to withdraw any funds remaining in their balance minus the withdrawal fees as outlined in our withdrawal policy.
- . Inactive Accounts
- . In the event that you have not logged in or placed a cash wager for 365 days or more, we will deem your account to be inactive.
- . Once the 365 days time period has elapsed. If we are unable to contact you and/or you continue to be inactive, then we reserve the right to charge an admin fee of 5EUR per calendar month.
- . We will exhaust all methods of contact available in an attempt to contact you before we start to deduct the 5EUR per month fee.
- . In the event that your account balance reaches zero while we collect the 5EUR admin fee then we will stop deducting this fee.
- . Your Balance
- . While you are able to deposit using a currency of your choosing, your balance will be held and shown as Euros (€).
- . No interest accumulates on account balances.
- . Deposits
- . There are various payment method options available to you however we do not accept physical money.
- . If gambling online using the internet is not legal in your country of residence then you are prohibited from using this website.
- . When depositing funds to your account balance, we will make these funds available to you within 24 hours or much earlier where possible. The time it takes for the payment processors and/or financial institution to process the payment is not included in this time frame.
- . The maximum and minimum deposit that can be made at once is adjustable by us at any time.
- . Your account registration name must match the name on any credit, debit or payment card you use to deposit. This extends to all payment methods available at the casino.
- . You are permitted to choose any currency to deposit at the casino. However, since your balance will be held in Euros, this may entail a conversion fee. If the exchange rate alters in the time period between opening the cashier and submitting the deposit, the rate at the time of submitting the deposit will be used.
- . We can request proof of payment to this website at any time of our choosing.
- . Withdrawals
- . In accordance with our withdrawal policy you are permitted to withdraw your balance at any time of your choosing if the terms and conditions are met within the withdrawal policy.
- . We may charge your balance a withdrawal fee. Details of this can be found outlined in our withdrawal policy.
- . We only accept withdrawals of 100 Euros or more. If you attempt to withdraw an amount lower than 100 Euros then this request will be rejected unless relevant bonus terms and conditions state otherwise.
- . During any 30 day period, players are eligible to withdraw up to a maximum of 5,000 Euros. In the event that you make a withdrawal request in excess of 5,000 Euros in any 30 day period, it will be declined.
- If a player's accumulated deposit amount does not exceed €200, player will be entitled only up to X10 last deposit. This maximum payout will be enforced also in cases where the player made additional deposits which were deemed at the sole discretion of the Casino to have been made in order to exceed the €200 accumulated deposit amount.
- . We always aim for withdrawals to be processed within 5 working days however we cannot be held liable in the event that payments take longer than 5 working days.
- We may ask you to verify your identity when you attempt to make a withdrawal. This includes age, residence and telephone number. If we are unable to verify your identity then we will withhold the withdrawal. This can be easily resolved by providing us with the necessary documentation we ask for.
- . Upon withdrawal we can only process payments if the withdrawal method name and address matches the names and address of the account holder.
- . When you make a withdrawal, the value of the deposit must be withdrawn back to the route and/or payment method it came from. Funds over and above this can be paid out to an account owned by the registered player. We retain the right to dictate which withdrawal methods are eligible.
- . in the event that deposits have been made in a currency different from Euros, we can pay out in a combination of different currencies. There may be an applicable conversion charge added to this at the time of withdrawal.
- . When funds are withdrawn having not been used to place even one wager, the ‘refunds policy’ is enforced.
- . When players withdraw winnings, it is their responsibility to be aware of and comply with the relevant tax laws of their country of residence.
- . When a player decides to forward/send us a faxed copy of a receipt of transfer which details a bank transfer or postal order, then the date on the document needs to match the date of payment to us. If the dates do not match then the player will be unable to withdraw any funds.
- . Promotions and Bonuses
- . We have the right as do third parties, to offer you balance deposit enhancements, promotions or competitions.
- . When you participate in any such offer, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions connected with it. The bonus terms and conditions are available to review on the website and it is the players’ responsibility to be informed of these terms.
- . You agree that you are not permitted to open accounts at this website with the purpose of abusing promotions offered by us. In the event that we suspect you have done this, we may take action without notice, including the suspension, blocking or closing of your account. We may also cancel or withhold transactions connected with your account.
- . Refunds
- . In the event that you require a refund of your deposit, we retain the right to hold no obligation to do so. If we agree to refund a deposit then we may apply a 3% charge to do so, this charge begins at a minimum of 5EUR.
- . Betting rules
- . By playing games at the casino you are agreeing and are expected to follow the rules of each game.
- . When a player makes an attempt to gain an unfair advantage over the casino, this includes strategies like ‘martingale’, then the casino will take action including the confiscation of winnings and bonus funds. We will only take this action in the event that this behaviour is reasonably evident.
- . Any attempt in accumulating features while a bonus balance, and then re-depositing and playing without a bonus in order to flush the accumulated features, is considered irregular and fraudulent play. Should you be found to be employing this strategy any winnings will be confiscated and your account permanently closed.
- . When a player is given a bonus or promotion that is applied to their account, additional betting and wagering rules may apply. Details of these rules are available in the bonus and promotion terms and conditions which are available at this website to view. In addition, further rules may apply which will be identified specifically with the bonus or promotion in question.
- . Responsible Gaming
- . We voluntarily provide a service which allows players to close, restrict or limit their deposits to their account. Please contact customer support to find out more about this service.
- . Please call us or send us an email to use our self-exclusion option. Please include all your account details and the period of time that you wish the self-exclusion to apply. In the event that you do not provide us with an exclusion period we will apply the minimum term.
- . If you choose to use this website during the period of time between when you ask to be self-excluded and us implementing this request then we will have no responsibility for your actions during this time. We will always try to implement these requests as quickly as possible.
- . Game Cancellation
- . We may cancel any of our games during and/or before their commencement. We will only do this in special circumstances
- . If, for any reason a game is cancelled previous to the start of the game being announced, we will refund any entry fee or buy in fee and will return the funds to the player account.
- . If a game is cancelled during actual game play, and is cancelled before the outcome of the bet is determined, then the player will receive their wager back in to their player account.
- . Game Results
- . Results of games cannot be altered in any way once the outcome has been determined.
- . Once the final result of a game has been determined, winnings will be credited to the player account.
- . The outcome of a game win must be listed on our server. We cannot accept screenshots or printouts as proof of winnings or proof of game outcomes.
- . If, for any reason, the result of a game displayed on screen differs from the result of a game held by our servers then the information held by our servers is always the genuine result. In the event of this occurring you accept that the situation will be resolved by us checking our servers to obtain the correct result. The identification of the game result from our servers will be final and the results will be binding.
- . Customer Support and Complaints
- . In the event that a player has an issue requiring the attention of support staff they are required to contact the casino via either email, the contact us for, telephone or by accessing the live chat function. We will always do what we can to resolve complaints in the most efficient manner possible. In the event that information is given to you by the operator or support staff and that information differs from the information in these terms and conditions, then the information in this document takes precedence. This agreement will always be used to resolve complaints and issues correctly.
- . Players should voice their concerns and/or complaints to us regarding the operation of games before they play.
- . If you decide to make a complaint about a specific transaction then you have 14 days in which to do so following the transaction. Otherwise we will not take your complaint in to consideration.
- . Where claims, complaints or disputes arise in connection with any specific game. These will only be considered where the game is registered within the files, record and/or database of the company.
- . Where complaints arise from one player against another, we are not responsible for the investigation and resolution of such complaint in any way.
- . Where players/clients show signs that they intend to violate the spirit of this agreement, we will always take action against them. This includes illicit and/or abusive actions.
- . Errors
- . If an error occurs where funds are incorrectly added to a player account then the player has the responsibility to notify us of this error. Any subsequent winnings directly as a result of such error will be returned to us immediately.
- . Financial Information and/or Documents
- . Any and all financial information and documents that we hold that are relevant to us, the client and the relevant tax authorities will be held securely at all time, we guarantee this.
- . Software, End-User License
- . When you take action to play on this website, you are automatically granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use this website and associated software in compliance with this agreement and as defined in these terms and conditions.
- . All players accept that they use this website at their own discretion and risk. Players also agree that they will not take action or commit an act which is deemed to damage the reputation of the casino.
- . We may take measures to scan the list of programs running on your computer while you play. This is to determine that you are not using any automated or AI software in an attempt to gain unfair advantage and/or defraud the casino/this website.
- . Players suspected of using AI to gain unfair advantage will be immediately acted upon. We block and/or cancel or block the account of players suspected of this activity until the matter can be resolved.
- . True Random Number Generator
- . Players accept and understand that all game outcomes are decided by the True Random Number Generator (TRNG).
- . Software Interruption
- . In the event that an interruption of software occurs, we may ask you to provide us with a screenshot of this if we cannot detect such interruption within our servers.
- . Website Interruption
- . If we deem it appropriate, we may decide to interrupt the operation of the website at any time of our choosing. Reasons for this would include malfunction or failure of the website due to issues with viruses.
- . Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability Warranties, Representations and Disclaimers
- . We hereby specify that we make no pledge, warranty, representation or guarantee (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the accuracy of these terms and conditions and the content within them is correct and/or suitable for any purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these T&Cs.
- . You completely agree, accept and understand that by using this website you are doing so entirely at your own risk. This website and all associated content, software and systems are provided to you in an ‘as is’ basis and includes no assurances, warranties, conditions or any declaration either implicitly or explicitly. This extends to but is not limited to commercial conditions, ability and adaptability to specific end, matters of satisfactory quality, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respective governing rules and laws.
- . We make no pledge or guarantee that the service/services offered by this website are authorised, nor do we guarantee that the client will be satisfied with the operation of the website or that it will be free from error or malfunction, that it receives regular updates, corrections in defective software, that the website and its software is virus and bug free, that the website is adequate, nor do we guarantee that the material is correct and reliable, or that the site and its services are uninterrupted. .
- . Loss or Damage
- . By playing at the casino you accept that we are not in any responsible for any and all losses as a result. Nor are we responsible for any damage that occurs to you or a third party either directly or indirectly while using this website.
- . With reference to the following matters and the previous clause, no responsibility in any way is accepted by us, nor is it acknowledged:
1. Spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s).Mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s),
2. Criminal actions and/or activity.
3. The violation of rules set by the company.
4. Advice that we provide to you in any form.
5. Loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Internet Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. In the event that the malfunction of the Internet Site results in profit, whether it be collected or credited to an Account, we may take action to claim all gains that you may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse us the amount collected and to inform us of the malfunction. In this situation we may deduct from your Account an amount equal to that which you may have received in error.
6. Loss and risk of finances, including, but not limited to, variances in exchange rates.
7. Legal actions and/or other actions.
8. Loss or damage suffered by either you or any third party as a result of using the internet site or any link or content suggested by us that you or a third party might have suffered as a result.
9. Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of this website.
10. Any claim, complaint or issue that occurs due to another player posting material on the website.
11. Any action taken by an internet provider which you have used to access this website. We will not be involved in any conflict between a player and their internet provider. Any such conflict will not affect a player’s obligations under this agreement in any way.
12. Any use made of the Internet Site due to someone else accessing the private areas requiring Login and Password using a Player’s Login and Password details.
13. The criminal use of this website or even of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control.
14. Any damage or loss suffered by the Client due to forced majeure which is beyond our control.
15. In case of issues in the system or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said issues.
- . You are in agreement and accept that we, the company, cannot in any way be held responsible for losses, liabilities, damage, costs and/or expenses that arise as a result of your use of this website, participating in games, accepting prizes or winnings, using the website’s software, using any of the materials or by generally using the website in any way.
- . You agree and are in acceptance that you are unable to hold this website, this company responsible and/or liable for any expenses, costs, damages and/or liabilities that arise due to legal action being taken against the client/player as a result of their actions on this website. This includes action taken by the player that involves illegal online gambling due to the legislation of their resident country.
- . Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
- . In the event that, for whatever reason, a court of law that has legal authority over us, the company or any other legal authority finds us to be liable for any sum, then this sum is limited to the accumulated net winnings by that player within that calendar year. We may, if appropriate and/or applicable calculate an alternative based on the amount of funds recorded within the account or the amount of funds that have been transferred in to or out of the account balance, the lesser amount is the amount that will be deemed relevant.
- . Term and Cancellation
- . From the moment you click “I agree” upon registration this agreement and its full contents immediately become effective and binding and is valid until such time that it is cancelled pertaining to the conditions within this agreement.
- . You have the right to cancel this agreement at any time you chosen by you. We will only deem the agreement to be cancelled once you have received full written confirmation of this provided by us. This is only possible if you have no outstanding amounts with us and your account when the cancellation request is submitted and it is your responsibility to remove this websites software from your computer and to destroy/remove all and/or any documentation relating to this website that is controlled and/or held by you.
- . It is our right to cancel this agreement at any time we deem necessary. In this event, we will attempt to give you notice by contacting you at the email address you provided at the time of registration.
- . Once the agreement has been cancelled, it is our legal responsibility to return funds owed to you by us once we deduct any funds owed to us by you. In the event that an account is closed and this agreement cancelled due to a security review that has been failed, then we will view funds held within the account to be forfeited to us.
- . Upon the ending of this agreement, any and/or all obligations between us and players/clients will be void unless any further terms were agreed to which includes and goes beyond the ending of this agreement.
- . Miscellaneous Provisions, Intellectual Property
- . This website is solely intended for personal and/or non-commercial use only by players/clients. No users are permitted to tamper with, modify, copy, transmit, display, distribute, reproduce, download, upload or alter with the content of this website in any way.
- . In the event that material within this website is copied or downloaded then this may be viewed as a violation of relevant and/or applicable intellectual property rights governed by the European Union.
- . Type of Relationship
- . By agreeing to these terms you are not forming a partnership, joint venture and/or agency been you and this website.
- . Breach of Agreement
- . By agreeing to these terms, you agree to and are bound to defend and exonerate us and integrally indemnify us, on demand of any complaint, loss, damage, responsibility, cost or expense. This includes but is not limited to, any fees we bear in result of breach of this agreement, legal costs, laws, rights and/or rules or those of a third party, any use of this website and/or software using your login details, regardless of your knowledge of the fact, this also includes accepting profit on your part.
- . If, for whatever reason, a claim is brought against us as a result of your actions in using this website and all its associated services, then you will hold us harmless and not responsible for any and all losses, expenses and/or damages relating to the claim.
- . In the event that you are not and/or we suspect that you are not adhering to any of the conditions within this agreement then we may act in a way we deem necessary including but not limited to any combination of the following.
1. Block all of your accounts.
2. We may take legal action against you depending on the severity of the breach of terms.
3. Suspend and/or withhold any and all deposits and/or winnings owed to you by the casino.
4. Take reasonable and necessary measures applicable by the relevant law to indemnify the company.
- . Legal Compliance
- . We do not accept responsibility in the event that a player/client has action taken against them by a relevant authority. We strongly advice players/clients to adhere to applicable legislation within their geographical area.
- . Law & Forum and/or community
- . Players and clients agree that this agreement is governed under the sole and full jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus and that any and/or all disputes relating to this agreement will be settled using this agreement within the jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus. Players and/or clients are advised that the agreement is not governed in any way by the United Nations (UN) Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of this convention is expressly and completely excluded from this agreement.
- . Severability
- . If any part or provision within this agreement, for whatever reason, is decided by a relevant court under applicable jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, then the remaining parts, provisions and/or sections of this agreement will remain entirely and strictly valid and enforced. This includes the remainder of the provision in question.
- . Headings and Interpretation
- . Each heading within this agreement is included to create ease of navigation for these terms. They are not to be interpreted as forming part of the agreement and should be looked at as a tool rather than as text that forms part of this agreement.
- . Plural and singular words within the text of this agreement should be perceived and interpreted as both singular and plural.
- . Waiver
- . If, for whatever reason, we provide a waiver for any singular breach by a player/client of any part, section or provision of this agreement then any further breaches will not be protected under the waiver.
This Agreement is considered signed and approved
By Us And The Client/Player